NHS AfC: Band 5
- NHS AfC: Band 5
- 6 months (Fixed term 6 months)
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week (37.5 hours per week)
- County Hospital
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
- 02/12/2020 23:59
If there is a high volume of applications the advert may be closed early. Please apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role. (This does not apply to any medical staffing posts)
Important Information: University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust does not pay travel expenses for candidates attending interviews.
The Medical Division has an exciting opportunity for both experienced Nurses and Newly Qualified Nurses to join our team on Ward 75 at Royal Stoke University Hospital to support with the opening of our winter escalation wards.
Although these posts are initially for a fixed term period of 6 months there will be the opportunity to transfer into a substantive post within the Trust.
To be eligible to apply for the role, you will need to possess the following:
You will be able to:
- Support staff in the delivery of quality patient focused care and work as an effective team member
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Be adaptable and flexible in order to meet the challenges and demand of your new role.
- Display the care, compassion and knowledge to look after all adult patients. He/she should possess excellent communication skills and be a team player.
Should you be the right candidate for this post, please apply now.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Amanda Pateman
- Job title
- Email address